Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lovely congrats card


This lovely anniversary card is on its way to a friend's son and daughter-in-law. I just love making cards for people I know—taking extra special care with every detail.

To help inspire me, I played along with Card Patterns sketch #115 and The Shabby Tea Room's Monochromatic challenge. I have to admit that this card would not have happened like this without the little nudge from these bloggy challenges. I don't usually think in shaped cards nor one color, but I love the end result!


Thanks for stopping to see my card today. Much appreciated!! :)

15 comments:

lisa said...

**sigh** how pretty!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*love* this!!!! Loveeeeeeeee that forever button!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea said...

This is gorgeous, very elegant!!!

EverydayMe said...

this is so beautiful!!! love the colors!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!

Amanda Johnson said...

This is gorgeous!!

Just Jaime said...

Love the soft colors and flare!

Marlou McAlees said...

Love your card :)

Handmade Hannah said...

Simply gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

awesome card Diana!!! Love the colors and the sweet rose and pearls :-) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

my4blessings said...

Excellent card, Diana!

LG said...

So pretty!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Such a pretty card! I love the pearls in the background.

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the gorgeous tulle trim, and the floral addition! Love this!!

~amy~ said...

oh my wow...sooooo incredibly beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!