Friday, February 25, 2011

Springtime on my mind


I am all about springtime! We had a few 40-50 degree days last week before we catapulted back into the teens and 20's. I got excited for the thaw and am now preparing my spring cards.

I used the sketch here at Scrapbooks Etc. I really liked the idea of the big ribbon, but on top of the jar it didn't work very well. I think it's because it was a jar. I may give the sketch another go, just because I love the look of it and I want to do that ribbon.


I hope everyone has a great weekend planned. I'm sure I'll be creating at some point. Will you? Thanks for stopping in today!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope to be crafting...let's see how the tooth goes!! LOL!! I love love love love this... that jar is sooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Pretty card! I long for springtime. This winter and snow thing is getting old... ;)

Tammy said...

Cute! I love the jar motif. Makes me think it's almost time to get the Easter stuff out.... Maybe this weekend! :)

Kendall said...

That is such a cute card! I really like the eggs in the jar...it's really cute! And I love the patterned paper you used!

Rebecca Keppel said...

so cute! I love your take on the sketch and the twine on the jar is perfect!

EverydayMe said...

every time you do something with this jar... I simply have to have it... this is adorable!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle