Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gentle giraffe card


I absolutely love to make new arrival cards. There are endless possibilities, and the cuteness factor is the best part. These are the cards that you can't help but say, "Ahhhhh..." if you make 'em right.

I made this card using the sketch from Clean & Simple. And I had also used the Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab, but never got the card photographed and posted in time. The trigger was HERE if you want to see it.


I made the card from the scraps I had left over from this frame I altered last week. I just love these papers—classic, clean and fun.


I hope you enjoyed my baby goodness today. Have a great Wednesday!!

12 comments:

lisa said...

Cute card and I just love that frame.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 'em both!!!! Those litle animals are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Danielle said...

Cute card and that frame is adorable!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, cute cards! Love the ears and tail on the giraffe and that framed card is TDF cute!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely precious!

Tessa Buys said...

So sweet :).

EverydayMe said...

how cute are these!!! love that giraffe... it's adorable... and the frame... well, it's fab!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVED the baby goodness, Diana! Absolutely adorable!

ScrappnBee said...

That giraffe is too stinkin cute! YOur baby stuff is totally precious!

Tracy said...

Cute project. Really like the demension to the girrafe

Unknown said...

THESE ARE ADORABLE! I completely heart the clean design :)

heidi said...

so cute! love the colors on the giraffe one.