Sunday, November 22, 2009

happy fall Sunday


Nothing much going on here, just lots of cleaning and yard work at the Fisher house. I made this page for The Studio's Charity Crop last weekend and just love how it turned out. It took forever to cut out these flowers, though, but I was committed to the look once I started. It was worth it, I love the look of it once I was done.



Don't forget to vote for the GDT spot on Sketchy Thursdays!! Take a mouse-click over there and peek at the entries for this month... they are all REALLY good! I'm excited to see who the winner of the Lil Scrappin Mama Dec. kit is going to be!!


7 comments:

A Sarasota said...

Love the flower cutouts, and such a glorious die cut background...

Tessa Buys said...

I know! When I cut out those branches and blossoms for my "Sisters" page when I got the October Lil Scrapping Mama kit, my hand was cramping by the end! Thank goodness for cutterbee scissors - they were the best! Gorgeous page, Diana!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such a pretty LO Diana. Your right, cutting out those flowers was TOTALLY worth it - I don't know how you did it so perfectly!

xo

heidi said...

Gorgeous page, as always! Is that hand stitching, too?

Cindy Groh said...

Love the fussy cutting you have done here. Gr8 lo:)
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

gorgeous! i love that paper!

Pearl said...

absolutely worth the time cutting those cherry blossoms out ! lol

Happy Thanksgiving , Diana! Have a safe & blessed time!!!