Thursday, April 11, 2013

Using negative space {lily bee}



Yesterday we shared cards using negative space over on the Lily Bee blog. I was over here hoppin' for Samantha Walker, so today I can share my cards.

For this umbrella card, I used papers from the Pinwheel and Sweet Shoppe collections as well as the Cameo and digital cut files from the Silhouette store.




For this next card, I used just Sweet Shoppe. I love this cute Marshmellow paper. The hearts are too sweet for this newborn baby card.


When I remember to use negative space, I'm glad I did. It is such a fun technique to help break up the way I usually make cards.

Thanks for stopping by here today! Stop by the Lily Bee blog to see the other great ideas using negative space.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this concept~ You did an excellent job!

Diana Waite said...

what a fun technique--GREAT cards!

Amy said...

I love using negative space..it's super fun for titles as well!!

Linda E said...

Great cards! Love how you used the negative space!

Cindy deRosier said...

That umbrella is SO cute!