Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Color combos {imaginisce}


I'm stopping by here to share with you today a layout I made using the Color Combo for April for Imaginisce. If you scroll down a bit, you can see the combo in this post. I love the greens, blues and browns in this one. Plus that pop of orange — it's perfect!

…especially for a certain little boy I love the scrapbook about.


I took these posed pictures of Nate more than a month ago. He's starting to look like a true athlete. Every time I set up a little photo shoot with a nice shirt or a prop, he begs to add in a ball of some kind and demands a wardrobe change. Ha! Love this kid!!


Here is the color combo. The DT has been sharing inspiration all month long using the colors. Make sure to stop by the blog and see what the rest of the ladies did.

And thanks for hanging out here for a bit. I know Nate is super excited to share this page with you all.

5 comments:

*krystyn* said...

cute layouts & pictures!! Can you share who makes that brown woodgrain looking paper? I'm a little crazy about woodgrain patterns. :)

*krystyn* said...

Whoops - I see it now...it is by Imaginisce. :)

Diana Waite said...

wonderful pictures--really like the colors that you chose--GREAT combo!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great page love how you used the color combo :)

Ashley Horton said...

Great use of the colors Diana! Looks great with Nate's cute photos!