Monday, April 29, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day challenge {pink paislee}


This Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day (NSD), and Pink Paislee is setting you up all week to have plenty of inspiration, challenges and fun for your weekend festivities. Each day this week, we'll be sharing with you a freebie for your NSD projects.

To kick it all off today, I have a sketch for you! This is the layout I used with the sketch I made that you can find at the end of this post as well as on the Pink Paislee blog.


I used Luxe and Cottage Farms on this layout, as well as some Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists. Aren't the chipboard stars the best?! I love adding them to my pages, and in this case, they totally make the page pop right out at you.


This sketch calls for a longer title, and the glitter letters in the Luxe collection are perfect!


I hope you'll get a chance to scrapbook this weekend and join in the festivities. I'll be at a crop with Lisa, Audrey, Kate and my friend Renee to benefit Relay For Life - Victor. Can't wait!

6 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love all of the star action going on here, Diana. I always love (and print) your sketches. :)

orange gearle said...

Great sketch! I will be using it for sure!

Sheila said...

Love the sketch and your layout! Heading off to tackle it!

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome sketch and love your layout with all the stars :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Very cute! Love all of the stars & splattering...great sketch!

Lorell said...

Lovely LO and thanks for the sketch!