Friday, April 19, 2013

Be real {scrapbook circle}


For the past few months, we have been sharing a new feature called "Be Real." Once a month on the Scrapbook Circle blog we have been sharing work using our Scrapbook Circle kits and focusing on either layouts with Instagram photos or Project Life pages.

This month's kit was too perfect for me not to make some PL pages. You can see what Jill and guest designer Megan made over on the Be Real post for today. Lots of great ideas going on over there!


One thing I added new to this section of my pages, was a 4" x 6" card just for Nate to fill out with his handwriting. My PL is the Simple Stories 6" x 8" binder and goes the length of first grade. With school coming to a close in June, it's been great to look back and see how he's grown in that short time.


I wish I had done one of these at the start of school and then again at the end of it. Now that I know, I'll be sure to have him do one for second grade at the start and end of the year. It'll also be great to see the change in his handwriting!

Thanks for stopping to see my Project Life pages.

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I really like how you incorporated the kit for your PL looks AWESOME!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love this smaller version of PL and I Love that you added your sons writing too