Wednesday, April 3, 2013

This week {pink paislee}


Pink Paislee is connecting with their DT all this month with a Craft-n-Connect Event. Today is my day on the blog, and we are chatting it up a little bit about some things you may not know about me. 

We also took the chance to work with some of our favorite products from Pink Paislee. I love the Portfolio collection and jumped at the chance to make another layout using it. This time I mixed in some of the fabulous new Luxe collection with the circle placemat in bronze and the gold dot stars. I love the pop of metallic it adds to my page.


I hope you'll swing on by the Pink Paislee blog and see my answers to the Craft-n-Connect questions. Check in all month to learn more about each member of the team. I know I'm going to enjoy getting to know everyone a little better.


I bet you can't guess what my answer is to "I will never ever..." Check out the blog to see what I said for that answer (and more!).


And thanks for stopping to see my layout. I really appreciate everyone who stops by here.

7 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

I love those stars!

orange gearle said...

This is gorgeous! Love those circles!

Jenny Evans said...

Gorgeous layout, Diana!!

Diana Waite said...

this is GREAT! I love the stars and hearts!

Unknown said...

Cool metallic circles!

Diane Payne said...

Love this!

Wida said...

uber cool layout. love the circles with the heart centers