Monday, April 15, 2013

PaperHaus call for submissions {and spring projects}


Open call for Summer Issue submissions at PaperHaus Magazine! I just know you all have some great summer projects and layouts you could whip up for submission. 

And now that we are well on our way to the summer issue, I wanted to stop by and share with you what I had published in the Spring Issue. You can read the whole issue HERE online!



I made the card for the card sketch section of the Spring Issue. 

Below are the tags that I made for the tag section. The tags were cut from the Cameo using digital cut files in the Silhouette store.





Thanks for stopping to see the call for Summer and also what I had made for the Spring Issue. 

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

love the birds and butterflies Diana--LOVELY!

lisa said...

Beautiful Diana. Love that cute birdie x