Friday, April 12, 2013

April sketch challenge {scrapbook circle}


Have you found your Happy Place?! I love that the name of the April kit from Scrapbook Circle is called Happy Place. It really is a happy little kit. Gorgeous bright spring patterns and colors — all perfect for your fun and whimsical layouts and projects.


My son is a big Lego fan. He has more Lego guys and sets than I care to even try to count. This little set in the picture was a random surprise gift from his Aunt Ashley. He got it in the mail and went to work on it right away. 


I made this layout using the sketch below, and you can play along with us, too! There are more details on the Scrapbook Circle blog, so head on over and check it out.


Thanks for stopping to see the sketch and my layout. Hope you all are having a great Friday.

6 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Fun page!
My son is a huge Lego fan :)

And I just had to pin the sketch. It's a good one!

Fleursbydesign said...

My boys love Lego too, what an awesome page :)

Lisa Dickinson said...

beautiful page! i love the combo of products and all the fun details!

Sarah said...

There's so many fun things on this layout! I just love the bright colours and the wood veneers :)

Jennifer Grace said...

Such a happy page! I love the rainbow! My hubby has a huge box of lego from when he was a boy, stored in his mum's attic. We are just waiting until child no/2 is big enough to stop eating toys before we fetch them! I can't wait! x

Diana Waite said...

this turned out great--love all the little touches!