Thursday, October 9, 2014

What's New {bella blvd}


Yesterday I shared this fun holiday layout on the Bella Blvd blog to show off what's new with Bella Blvd. If you haven't selected your holiday collections yet, put Christmas Cheer on your list!


The Christmas Cheer collection is the perfect blend of whimsy and traditional holiday imagery. For this layout, I wanted to capture our fun tradition of Elf on the Shelf.

I started with the green stars background and then layered on some of the more dense patterns, like the plaid and argyle patterns. The pops of red in the collection complimented the little elf in the pictures and helped bring it all together.


I fussy-cut the lettering "celebrate" and "traditions" from the Happy Hearts paper and it worked out perfectly for my title. Coupled with the Merry Merry Christmas die cut and the long title, it anchors the photos in just the right way.

This layout has me in the holiday spirit already. I can't wait to get those cookies and cocoa going!

Supplies: Christmas Cheer: (Pattern paper: Jingle All The Way, Borders Christmas Cheer, Happy Hearts, Making Spirits Bright), Treasures & Text, Paper Pieces and Die Cuts, Trinkets

Thanks for stopping here today. Stop by the Bella Blvd blog to see what else is going on there this week.

1 comment:

Christine said...

So fun! Can't wait to bust that Elf out!!!