Thursday, August 14, 2014

Back to school {bella blvd}


This week Bella Blvd is celebrating Back to School! We've been sharing projects for the teachers and kiddos marking the occasion. 


First, I made this pencil gift box. It is quite possibly the most appropriate gift box for a teacher. I loved making this machine-cut pencil gift box cut using the Tiny Tots Flashcards A-L paper. I used the fun "A" flashcard as a gift tag and hand-cut a "hello" to make this box just as fun as whatever goodies I'll find to stash inside.


Supplies: Tiny Tots: (Pattern paper: Flashcards A-L), Treasures & Text Stickers. Summer Squeeze: (Pattern paper: Pocket Full of Posies)


Next I made this card. The fishies on the paper from Tiny Tots remind me of a school of fish, so I had to use them on my back to school card. 

A bold and vibrant die cut message in the middle of the card makes the teacher feel appreciated on the first day back to school.


Supplies: Tiny Tots: (Pattern paper: Alphabet Soup, One Fish Two Fish), Paper Pieces Die Cuts. Classic Calendars: Treasures & Text Stickers

Thanks for stopping by to see my back to school projects. Check out the Bella Blvd blog to see what the rest of the team has been sharing this week.