Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pinterest inspiration {bella blvd}


Bella Blvd has Pinterest inspiration for you today on the blog. Isn't this image perfect?! I love how fresh it is, but with the pop of chalkboard to make the flowers really stand out. 


The image inspired me with color and spacing if the image. I love the pink and black combo with white, so that was what I focused on. I also liked how there was ample empty space at the top of the
image. For this card, I applied the empty space from the image, the flowers and the colors.


Supplies: Engaged at Last (Alpha + Bits Bachelor/ette) Love and Marriage (Alpha + Bits), Molly (Paper Pieces), Button Market (Text)


For my second card, I wanted to make sure I pulled in the green color from the image. I used more of a central focus, but I still made the pink, white and black the main colors.


Supplies: Love and Marriage (Alpha + Bits), Snapshots (Paper Pieces), Molly (Paper Pieces, Candid Cards)

Scoot on over to the Bella Blvd blog to see what some of the other ladies made with the Pinterest image for inspiration.

No comments: