Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day gifts {imaginisce}


Imaginisce is celebrating Moms in honor of Mother's Day. I made this gift set using Imaginisce and you can see more about it on their blog today. 

No matter how old the kids get, I'm sure handmade gifts are always welcomed by Mom! 


The card details, gift box and tulips were all cut using Silhouette files and the Cameo. I've had my Cameo for quite a while now and I can't see myself getting bored of it anytime soon. It really is an amazing machine. 


Inside the gift box is a fabric-on-silver pendant that I made using Imaginisce Magni-top jewelry and the magnet daddies with the i-top.


Thanks for stopping to see my Mother's Day gift idea. Stop by their blog all week for more Mother's Day cards and crafts.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is like three gifts in one, Diana. So, so pretty and creative!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful gift, Diana! I really love all the dimension!

Diana Waite said...

SO WONDERFUL!

Fleursbydesign said...

So pretty - love the flowers :)