Monday, November 28, 2011

Miracles this holiday season

I am happy to be partnering with Scrapping Everyday Miracles this month. And to show my support for the season and their Christmas Inspiration Week, I'm sharing a 20% discount off your total purchase at my Etsy shop. The code is MIRACLES20 and is good until December 11. 

I'm still taking custom orders on blooms, cards and tags, so please don't hesitate to convo me with your order ideas.

Here are some of the fabulous holiday items in the shop currently.









Thanks for stopping in today. And I hope you have a chance between now and Dec. 11 to use the MIRACLES20 discount code for 20% off my shop. Happy Cyber Monday!!!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Super cute items!
And love your layout in the post below!
I have Scrapbook Circle's blog on my blog roll because I have been eying those kits :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeee everything you create! :):):):):):):):):):):)