Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sneak attack!


Sketchy Thursdays is up to its old tricks again with a double-page layout. As I always say, you don't have to make a double, so don't let that scare you off. Stop by and play for a fabulous prize from Sweet Peach Crop Shop.

I made this page with mostly Bella Blvd goodies. I so love how fun and playful their papers and stickers are. Perfect for the topic of this page—"Sneak Attack!"


I instantly knew what I would do once I made this week's sketch for ST. I have a progression of photos with Nate getting kissed on the cheek by his little friend, Madison. We were eating lunch at the museum when she slyly stalked over to him, got up on a chair and planted a big ol' kiss on my clueless son.


He has a mouth full of Oreos in the big picture, which just shows how surprised he was. Madison was so proud of herself and was grinning from ear to ear. And in that last picture, Nate was using a wipee to get the "girl germs" off his face. Too funny!

Madison's mom, Renee, and I are quite pleased with this little scenario. We can't wait for the wedding! :)

Thanks for stopping to see my son's embarrassing moment and my page documenting it. We hope to see you at Sketchy Thursdays this week. And don't forget you have another week to play along with Heidi's sketch and the GDT challenge for a chance at the $25 gift card to Addicted to Scrapbooking. You know you want a chance at that!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love this series of pictures!! what a great layout to showcase them :)
~natalie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooo love love love this!! Those photos are JUST ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

This is sooo cute!!!! If I have time this weekend I might try to do a double with 8.5x11 pages. Hmmm...that would be different for me!

Handmade Hannah said...

This is fabulous - love the blue wood grain effect paper and all of the embellishments! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

I just LOVE how all the colors just pop off the page. Soo GREAT!!! I love that you were able to capture the photo sequence...priceless.

Pam W. said...

Great layout!! And the photos are wonderful!

Alyssa said...

Love that layout. Those pics are too adorable!

Diana Waite said...

these pictures are FABULOUS!! REally like how you worked all the bella paper, two pagers....not sure how I feel about those anymore.... :) You ROCKED the sketch!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Beautiful layout, love that picture and the story behind it also :)

Renee Lamb said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo and the story!! LOL I wish I was good with double pages! LOL - you make it look so easy and fun! Love the papers and your page!! I have the sketch printed out - hopefully I can get some time to play along!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

what an AWESOME 2 pager!

Unknown said...

Those photos are so fun! Nice job taking them. Loving that blue wood grain paper.

EverydayMe said...

those photos are priceless... and that lo seriously makes them shine... wonderful!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Jinny Newlin said...

What a FANTASTIC story to scrap! LOVE your soft, subtle palette with that pop of turquoise and all your little flower bits and fans! Stunning!

Elizabeth said...

Love your 2-pager!!! The design rocks!
e.

holly* said...

love this layout!