Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love for the Odd Girl...


Some of you know I haven't been feeling well lately, so you may think I made this card for myself. :) I actually made this for a friend who has a friend that recently had surgery. So, she is the recipient of this card... but it did brighten my day when I made it.

Though, I was still healthy at the time I made this card. Nevertheless....


I used Tiny Tia from Some Odd Girl for this card. 'Aint she a cutie!?

And, I want to let you all know that Some Odd Girl is celebrating their one year anniversary this week with lots of challenges and blog hoppy fun. I do hope you'll stop over there. I hope I can shake my flu-like symptoms very soon so I can play along with them.

Have a nice Wednesday everyone!!

19 comments:

Lea said...

What great paper in this card, very uplifting. Tiny Tia is so cute! And I absloutley love that flower!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwww feel better sweets!! I loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING all the YELLOW! Any other packages make it your way yet?!?!?!?!? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tammy said...

Hope you feel better soon! That is a fun card - odd is very cute! :)

Steph said...

Super cute card! I love Some Odd Girl Stamps.

Jingle said...

I am sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! This card is really cute! I love the doily background!

hilde janbroers said...

what a sweet card! Love it!

Sharla said...

Hope you feel better soon! Your card is so sweet!

ellen s. said...

that is tooo darn cuuuute!

Kristina said...

Such a super cute card, I love those big ole' eyes! I hope you start feeling better very soon!

This is me: Sweet Pete said...

Very cute, love the brite happy colors. I'm sure it'll bring a smile to the reciepents day!

Tracy said...

Your card is just adorable. Love that image.
Hope you and your friend feel better soon.

Lida said...

Love the card and your coloris is incredible!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

This is such an adorable card, just love SOG!!! :)

ScrappnBee said...

Positively adorable! She is so cute! Love the touch with the flower! Will keep you in our prayers and hope you feel better soon!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

So adorable Diana! I hope you get feeling better :)

DebW said...

Very cute!

my4blessings said...

Your colouring is superb!

Unknown said...

Super Cute Diana! I love watching how fast your coloring is progressing! Awesome! Colors are so super happy too! I sure hope you'll feel better soon!

EverydayMe said...

lovely card... hope you're feeling better!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle