Wednesday, October 21, 2009

a revived sketch and some american crafts love

Flamingo Scraps is an online scrapbooking store that has quickly become a friend to both Sketchy Thursdays as well as me. Suzanne, Susan and the rest of the Flamingo Scraps peeps have picked up an oldie-but-a-goodie sketch from Sketchy Thursdays and are running a contest.

Here is my page to go along with that challenge. Head over to this page to see the details! (See that amazing, Prima jeweled flourish on the lefthand side of my page? Yeah... Flamingo Scraps sells them!)



I also found some of my American Crafts goodness to play along with the AC blog. They want you to use two AC products and black & white photos.

This is a page for my son's book. The pictures are from a family vacation we took with my mom, stepdad and sister. We live hours and hours away from each other, so to have the chance to travel to see my grandmother in NC this past May was way overdue! We had 10 days together, and Nate had his first chance to really get to know his aunt Ashley!

Thanks for looking at my blog today! I love when you all stop by!


Supplies: American Crafts (card stock, pp, Flair, Thickers, ribbon, fussy cuts), Prima (bling) and Making Memories (letter stickers)


7 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a great page! That is really a fun sketch!

Amber said...

Really cute! =)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love the colors you chose - pretty, pretty!

lisa said...

Cute LO. Love the circle x

Unknown said...

Great layout! (I am visiting from the AC blog) Love the way you fussy cut that AC pp.

Unknown said...

ow how sweet! i need to do an aunt layout for each of my kids!!

heidi said...

I love everything about this page!!!! The colors are gorgeous!

Thanks for playing along with us!

Heidi - Sketchy Thursdays