Friday, December 19, 2014

My Scraps and More {sketch challenge}


Today I am a guest sketch artist for the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog. Thanks, Audrey, for inviting me to lend a hand this month!

This is the sketch that I made, and below is the layout sample to inspire you to play along.

I also did a fun little Q&A over on the My Scraps & More site, so check that out, too.


Many of these great supplies can be found on the My Scraps & More shop, like the Elle's Studio - Good Cheer Joy and Peace and Elle's Studio - Good Cheer Star of Wonder


I also used my Scrapbook Circle We Are Made of Stories December kit. 


Thanks for stopping by here today to see my layout and guest spot with My Scraps & More. Make sure to stop by their blog and play along with the sketch.

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the sketch and such a gorgeous page, love the mix of paper and details1!!

Tracey said...

Loved your sketch and your take on it is awesome!!