Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Train {bella blvd}


Yesterday on the Bella Blvd blog, I shared this fun Christmas train. And yes, I'll admit I sang the songs from Polar Express pretty much the entire time I was making this. 


For this week's project, I wanted to make something that would highlight the whimsy in the Christmas Cheer collection, and I think this accomplished it. The deer and penguin look so happy riding around with Santa in his train.


It would be fun to use this for a holiday decoration or even for giving a small gift. A gift card, small lotion or even jewelry would fit in the back of the train.


The studio file for this train can be found here, in case you would also like it.

Supplies: Christmas Cheer (Pattern paper: Christmas Crew, Jingle All The Way, Reindeer Games, Making Spirits Bright, Borders Christmas Cheer), Chipboard Icons, Trinkets

Thanks for stopping here today to see my festive train project!

1 comment: