Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas ornament {fancy pants & tombow}


Today on the Fancy Pants Designs blog I'm sharing an ornament project for our swap week with Tombow. I used Tombow adhesive along with the little trees that are a part of the Fancy Pants Designs Oh Deer! collection.


Because I was sticking a wooden-based tree to a plastic round ornament, the Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive was the best choice. It applied a layer of super sticky adhesive to the base of the tree, which worked much better than a wet glue would have.


After applying the adhesive, I used long-nosed pliers to drop the tree into the ornament. Then, one of my handy Tombow markers worked well to help straighten and position the tree.


Once the trees were all inside the ornament, I used the packaging from my Tombow adhesive to make a little funnel for pouring the glittery fake snow into the ornament.


Thanks for stopping by here today to see my ornament!