Friday, December 5, 2014

Hey, Santa {bella blvd}


Today on the Bella Blvd blog, some of the creative team members are sharing layouts that use this month's sketch. (You can see the sketch I used at the end of this post or on the Bella Blvd blog.)

I'm a big fan of sketches with only one photo, but when you also add a split background like this one does, I love it even more. 


I recently snapped this photo of my boy with Santa Claus at the mall, so the Christmas Cheer collection was the perfect choice. 

I love the traditional green and red color scheme for the holidays. I used a variety of stickers in the collection and some journaling to create the big title off to the side of the page.


Supplies: Christmas Cheer (Pattern paper: Borders Christmas Cheer, Daily Details Christmas Cheer, Happy Hearts), Treasures & Text stickers, Trinkets.

Here is the sketch that we used for this month.


Thanks for stopping by here today. You can see more examples with this sketch today on the Bella Blvd blog.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I absolutely love this page!! Awesome!!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful, happy page, Diana! Really love all the word bits!