Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Project Life {scrapbook circle}


As I shared yesterday, I love the Photo Goes Here Scrapbook Circle September kit. The 12x12 sheet Fancy Pants Memories Captured Cards was screaming to be a part of a project life page. The chalkboard and polaroid themes in one sheet is genius!


We went to Ohio a few weeks ago and I snapped a picture of Nate visiting his great grandparents. Anytime we can see them is a treat — too many months (and years) can pass between our visit with them. I need to make sure to make that trip more often.


We also had a stay-cation in the middle of August and had some great impromptu trips to restaurants and the range where we took quick pictures on our phones. Gotta make sure those get documented! 


Two of the 3x4 cards in these pages were from the exclusive Scrapbook Circle tags sheet ("love this" and "this was amazing"). I also used the exclusive Scrapbook Circle stickers ("say cheese" and "let's go").  I love getting these fun exclusives in the kits.


Do you think you need this kit? Well, you're right! Make sure to use my discount (dianaf10ff) at checkout for 10% off your order. Can't beat that, right?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love how you used the tags and stickers! Looks great!