Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My sweet boy {lily bee}


Today on the Lily Bee blog we are lifting a fan for our sketch challenge. You can see the original layout and what Cindy and Nicole made by scooting on over to the Lily Bee blog

I used a combination of Sweet Shoppe, Pinwheel and Destination collection for this layout. I used all three papers in the Lily Bee collections that had hearts on their papers, and I love how they all come together in the layering behind the photo.


The sweet chipboard heart and word bubbles from the Flip Flops paper help to anchor the photo cluster. I also used a chevron mask with white ink in my background. It's tough to see in the pictures, but I love how it turned out with white on my gray background paper.


I used a combination of Letter Stickers from the Pinwheel collection and a cut from my Cameo to make the title. A few white mist splatters and the layout is complete!

Thanks for stopping to see my work today. Don't forget to stop at the Lily Bee blog to see what the original layout was!


4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what a SWEET picture and WONDERFUL documented page Diana!

Ashley Horton said...

Great photo Diana, and I love the cute talk bubnles on your page!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a sweet page, Diana! Love the word bubbles and titl work!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a precious, precious photo, Diana! And so beautifully highlighted, too! LOVE!