Monday, September 23, 2013

Pink Paislee and Prima hop


I'm so excited to be working with the Pink Paislee Color Wash collection again! I had so much fun working with it for CHA, I was excited to sit down and work with it again this past weekend. We are also working with Prima products, too. The Color Wash collection is the perfect partner for Prima!

I used watercolors to make a gradient coloring on both the Color Wash tag and the Prima Resist Canvas hot air balloon. Both the tag and the canvas held the watercolors really well and they dried quickly.


The background paper from Color Wash has a pre-splattered paint look to it, adding in the distressed ink over the Prima grid 6x6 stencil enhanced the look. Paint splatters from Heidi Swapp's new Color Shine Navy color was a perfect match. I am so glad she has a navy color now — my favorite! 


I also used a wood embellishment from the flower collection at Prima. I love how the leaf looks on the Color Wash tag. It inked up really well, too. Great coverage on it. 

Check back on the Pink Paislee blog all week for more work with the Color Wash and Prima products from some of the rest of the team. It's sure to be an inspiring week!

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Very pretty page!

Diana Waite said...

seriously stunning with the water color!

Unknown said...

This is so inspiring! LOVE it.

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing page Diana, and great use of the Color Wash collection!!