Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Play ball! {imaginisce}


For the month of September, the designers at Imaginisce are each taking a day to inspire you using any collection and an Imaginisce tool. I made this layout using Childhood Memories and the i-top.


I used the i-top to make the baseball embellishments. You can see more about the i-top, the coordinating punches and my process on the Imaginisce blog today.


I had a lot of fun making this page. Making 3x4 cards from Imaginisce papers reminded me to use these more for my project life pages. The patterns and colors are so fun put together like this!

Thanks for visiting here today to see my layout! I have to admit that I'm sad local baseball is all done for the season — already looking forward to next year!

5 comments:

Madeline said...

Your baseball accents turned out great! Fabulous page!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome layout!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fun, fun page, Diana! Love the design and the baseball embellies!

Tammy said...

Love to see the 3x4 cards on a regular layout. This one is super fun. Love the baseball embellishment too. :)

Becky said...

I love the 3x4 cards, such a fun way to use them, whether you have a stash of pre-mades or make your own out of paper!