Friday, May 27, 2011

Sending some sunshine


Happy Friday! Hopefully today is the start of a wonderful Memorial Day weekend for my U.S. friends. I plan on having a relaxing, easy-going and fabulous 4 days of fun, as I hope you will, too. No real plans, just some yard work and time with my son and hubby (who has Sat. and Sun. off—yay!).


Today I'm sharing with you a get well card I made. This card also serves as a bit of a sneak peek into the June kit for Scrapbook Circle. The kit just went on sale, so hopefully I've peaked your curiosity.


I'm also playing along with the Clean & Simple sketch challenge this week. There is still time to play along, so click on over there to see the sketch and browse the entries that are already linked.

Thanks for stopping by today. I know for many of you it's a busy weekend, so I appreciate you taking the time to visit. :) Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! Love that BG flower and the design of this!! Yay for hubby having the weekend off with you and Nate! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Your card is so fresh, I adore those colors together, and the felt flower - simply perfect!

Handmade Hannah said...

Feb card - love the woolies - I haven't seen them used before :)

holly* said...

love that plaid pp Diana! have a great weekend!

Diana Waite said...

what a beautiful card! love how clean and simple it is! Have a GREAT weekend!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love how you added the pearls on the sentiment and the pearl stick pins to the felt. Such soft pretty touches.

Unknown said...

Such a cute and happy Card! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

EverydayMe said...

such a fun car... love the flower!!
{{hugs}} Michelle