Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lovely congrats card


This lovely anniversary card is on its way to a friend's son and daughter-in-law. I just love making cards for people I know—taking extra special care with every detail.

To help inspire me, I played along with Card Patterns sketch #115 and The Shabby Tea Room's Monochromatic challenge. I have to admit that this card would not have happened like this without the little nudge from these bloggy challenges. I don't usually think in shaped cards nor one color, but I love the end result!


Thanks for stopping to see my card today. Much appreciated!! :)

17 comments:

lisa said...

**sigh** how pretty!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*love* this!!!! Loveeeeeeeee that forever button!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea said...

This is gorgeous, very elegant!!!

EverydayMe said...

this is so beautiful!!! love the colors!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!

Amanda Johnson said...

This is gorgeous!!

Becky said...

Beautiful!

Just Jaime said...

Love the soft colors and flare!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Love your card :)

Handmade Hannah said...

Simply gorgeous :)

Charlene said...

awesome card Diana!!! Love the colors and the sweet rose and pearls :-) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

my4blessings said...

Excellent card, Diana!

LG said...

So pretty!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Such a pretty card! I love the pearls in the background.

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the gorgeous tulle trim, and the floral addition! Love this!!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Diana this is beautiful! Love all the details. Belinee this is soooo cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

~amy~ said...

oh my wow...sooooo incredibly beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!