Friday, May 6, 2011

Scrapbook Circle *sketch challenge*


I am so excited about the Scrapbook Circle 5th anniversary this month. I've been working with Lisa at Scrapbook Circle as either a member of the DT or currently as one of the Blog Coordinators since January 2010. I have never been disappointed with a kit, and I am pretty sure that I could not survive without my monthly happy mail.


With that said, I more than happily made the Sketchy Thursdays sketch that is being used for the Anniversary Sketch Challenge hosted on the Scrapbook Circle blog. And I hope you'll love using the sketch as much as I loved making it.


I made my page using the Anniversary Kit for May. I love the blue, green, yellow and rich cream colors that are in this kit. I love blue as a color, but when you are scrapping a boy, tones like these come in handy. Especially with fabulous rich patterns like the ones that can be found in this kit.


This is the sketch that we are playing along with. You can see that I lumped the 4 photos into one image since I made a 8.5x11 page. I do hope you join along! There are prizes, giveaways, extra challenges and a ton of inspiration. Stop on by and join in the fun!!

11 comments:

lisa said...

LOVE this Diana, so so good. x

Fabi Ormerod said...

I love your style Diana!!!! Great layout, once again... ;) Cheers

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, that photo and loving the rosettes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is layout!

Jingle said...

Awesome layout! What a great shot, too!

Pam W. said...

Great layout!

kate blue said...

awesome girl! Love the clean feel of it and of course all my favorite colors!

Renee Lamb said...

Love the sketch girl and the layout is absolutely fab!! Love it - and I agree I love the yellows and creams! great colors!

Elisa K said...

Love your layout and that photo is so cute... Love everything about this layout. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Massman said...

How cute! Love the banner, rosettes and balloon!!

EverydayMe said...

this is sooooo cute!!!! Love the colors!
{{hugs}} Michelle