Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving week {imaginisce}


At Imaginisce, we have Thanksgiving on our mind! For the past two weeks, we've been sharing decor and gift ideas for the Thanksgiving holiday. For today, I made this pumpkin decor piece and a gift bag.


I made the pumpkin using a file available on the Silhouette store and Imaginisce Bushel O' Fall paper. 


The bag was also made with a Silhouette store file and the Bushel O' Fall collection. The added bling makes the center band sparkle. On the back of the bag, I also affixed a gift tag shaped like an acorn with a deer sticker (from Bushel O' Fall). How cute is that deer?!


SUPPLIES: Bushel O' Fall (Pattern paper - Maize, Autumn Sunset, Crisp Apple, Into the  Woods), So Dear Sticker Stacker, Bling
Outdoor Adventure (Pattern paper - Forest)

Thanks for stopping here today to see my Thanksgiving week projects. Check out more fall-inspired projects on the Imaginisce blog.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That pumpkin is amazing! I wish I could make something as awesome as that!!

Angela said...

Adorable!!!! I love your pumpkin especially! (I just made some similar ones myself)

Amanda said...

The pumpkin is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

so awesome! love the pumpkin!

Amy said...

love the pumpkin!!