Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving week {imaginisce}


At Imaginisce, we have Thanksgiving on our mind! For the past two weeks, we've been sharing decor and gift ideas for the Thanksgiving holiday. For today, I made this pumpkin decor piece and a gift bag.


I made the pumpkin using a file available on the Silhouette store and Imaginisce Bushel O' Fall paper. 


The bag was also made with a Silhouette store file and the Bushel O' Fall collection. The added bling makes the center band sparkle. On the back of the bag, I also affixed a gift tag shaped like an acorn with a deer sticker (from Bushel O' Fall). How cute is that deer?!


SUPPLIES: Bushel O' Fall (Pattern paper - Maize, Autumn Sunset, Crisp Apple, Into the  Woods), So Dear Sticker Stacker, Bling
Outdoor Adventure (Pattern paper - Forest)

Thanks for stopping here today to see my Thanksgiving week projects. Check out more fall-inspired projects on the Imaginisce blog.

5 comments:

Cat Burchmore said...

That pumpkin is amazing! I wish I could make something as awesome as that!!

Ange said...

Adorable!!!! I love your pumpkin especially! (I just made some similar ones myself)

Amanda said...

The pumpkin is soooo cute!

cristi wuenschel said...

so awesome! love the pumpkin!

Amy said...

love the pumpkin!!