Thursday, November 14, 2013

Card sketch {lily bee}

Hello! Today I am sharing some cards I made this week using Lily Bee's new We R Family collection. I also made a sketch to get you motivated to make some cards this month.


For this first card, I made the strips with one sheet of paper (Family Heirloom), but cut out the triangles to help separate the lines on the card. 


Fun enamel hearts (Sweet Spots) add a pop of whimsy to the card. I used the TOGETHER pennant stamp for my sentiment.


For my second card, I used strips of paper from the 6x6 tiny tablet version of the same Family Heirloom pattern. 


The smaller triangles helped to narrow the focus of the strips, unlike the larger triangles above. I used the heart and circle from the stamp set for a central focal point on the card.


I really like how these turned out, and I hope you're now inspired to get started on some cards. Check out the Lily Bee blog this week for some more work from the new We R Family collection.

Supplies: We R Family (Family Heirloom, 6x6 Tiny Tablet, Clear Stamps, Sweet Spots Enamel Stickers)

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

These are fantastic! Loved seeing them on the LB blog the other day. The first one is my favorite!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are beautiful, Diana! Love how you cut away portions of the paper on the first card to tuck the enamel hearts in there!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful cards, love the triangles on the first one :)