Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sketch challenge {ScrapFIT}


Hi! It's the 15th, which means it's time for another challenge at ScrapFIT. I have a sketch challenge for you this month. My layout is about my Kendra Scott earrings. 


The whole NextStepU team went to an event where she was a speaker, and all of the ladies came out of there with plans to purchase something from the Kendra Scott website. She is such a great speaker, but also has such an amazing history and plan for her business. I'm so proud to have a pair of Danielle earrings — she gives back so much that you feel like you donated to charity when you buy something.


This is the sketch for the challenge. You can play along at ScrapFIT for a chance at winning the latest fabulous FITkit prize. Stop over there to see what the details are.


•••••••••••••••••••••

Today is also my sister's 21st birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY! Here is a layout I made about her that was published in the September 2012 Issue of Create: Stamping Magazine from Scrapbook Trends.


Sending you amazing birthday wishes, girl! Love ya! This year will be the best one yet!

2 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Great layouts, ,love all the strips of paper behind the first one

Diana Waite said...

FANTASTIC job on both of these Diana! I really like all the little touches that you have made.