Friday, December 7, 2012

Let's roll! {cocoa daisy}


Here's some more Simple Stories from the Cocoa Daisy kit. Not making a Project Life? Still love those cute squares on their PL-focused papers? Well, why not whip up a card for a bestie?!

I love how easily this card came together using the sticker sheet and papers from Simple Stories. 


So glad you could stop by and see my card! And speaking of cards... Today is the Holiday Card Class I teach each December at work. We all get together at lunchtime, I bring in my supplies and we get crafty together. It's one of my favorite days of the holiday season!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!! I love the retro feel with the chevron and the colours!
Hugs
xoxo

Fleursbydesign said...

Love this card, so pretty

Jingle said...

Awesome card! Love this!

laura said...

Very cute card. Love the colors and great idea how you used the "polaroid". Neat that you teach at work.

Ashley Horton said...

Always love your cute cards, Diana!! And congrats on being a part of the Ormolu Team!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FAB!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the bike!!