Monday, December 17, 2012

December Daily {part 4}


I'm still plugging away at my December Daily. We got a dog for our family Christmas present this year, and we picked her up on Dec. 6th. She is just too cute! A handful, but still cute. Her name is Cady, short for Cadet. 


She was not a very willing participant in the holiday pictures I tried to take this past weekend. Here is the best one with her in it. It's not the holiday card, but still a pretty darn cute picture.


Thanks for stopping to see my blog today. I really do appreciate anyone who comes by here! 

4 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

She is so cute!

Stampin Mindy said...

I love these pages. Great photos too!

laurab said...

I love see your DD pages, they are such a design inspiration for me.

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute pages, what a cute dog :)