Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday door frame


Sometimes your wreath just needs to be square. No rule says they all have to be round, right?! For my holiday front door wreath this year I used an ornate white frame I had laying around and some fun red and teal embellishments I had picked up at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago.


The colors match my tree and decorations for the season. It just makes me happy to pull into the driveway and see this hanging on the front door. Did you make your wreath yet? Have ideas? Leave me a comment — would love to hear what you have planned!

*******

Reminder to join me tonight at 9 p.m. (EST) at Cocoa Daisy for the reveal of the Hello my name is... December kit. See ya over there!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeee the colors!!!!

Audrey Yeager said...

Oh my god I LoVE this!!! So beautiful!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is awesome. Love this, Diana!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Square is wonderful! I love it!

byondbzr said...

so pretty, love the color combo!

Fleursbydesign said...

So pretty, great idea :)

laura said...

This is a great and unique idea. I guess I'll be decoring all weekend and it is going to be freezing!

Kathy Martin said...

So festive and colorful! LOVE! :)

Sara Zenger said...

Wozzer! Thats beautiful! Great choices. I need you to make me one of these in gold! :) Great taste!