Saturday, November 24, 2012

Core'dinations challenge {imaginisce}


Imaginisce has teamed up to be a part of the Core'dinations Hard Core Crop week. The challenge at Imaginisce is to use your tools! Imaginisce is known for amazing and innovative tools — so let's break them out and put them to good use.


I made this little gift using both my Cameo (for the box) and the i-Top along with the punch that goes with the i-Top and the medium sized twist daddies and barrettes. And... I also used my Big Shot to emboss the Core'dinations paper on the centers of the barrettes. Lots of tools going on with this challenge!


The challenges at for the Hard Core Crop week are supposed to be Holidays based. I used the Love You More stickers on this gift, and it is a Christmas present for a darling little girl named Madison. :)

Stop on by the Imaginisce blog to see the post for our challenge to use your tools, and then swing by the Core'dinations blog for more details on all of the participants.


Hope to see you playing along, and I'll be back tomorrow with another chance to play!

1 comment:

ellen s. said...

This is beautiful! I love the Vintage Core and all the amazing details!