Monday, November 12, 2012

Circus {cocoa daisy}


Today I have a Dissecting Design post on the Cocoa Daisy blog. I shared the step-by-step process on making this layout. And I think you'll be surprised at just how few supplies are needed to make this one page. 

Stop over on the blog to see the process!


We went to the circus when it came to town in October. I was so happy that my camera with the telephoto lens did such a great job even in low light capturing all of the amazing things going on.


We loved the strong man, the elephants & tigers, and of course all of the amazing acrobats. It was a fun night out.

Thanks for stopping to see my page — and would love it if you stopped by Cocoa Daisy's blog to see the process shots. Have a great start to your week!

4 comments:

lisa said...

Love this multi photo page Diana.
Love how you journaled in colour. I seem to stick to my black pen. Great Idea!

Fleursbydesign said...

Amazing photos, love the layout :)

Ashley Horton said...

Looks great Diana!! Love that you kept the supplies to a minimum, and it gives a great focus to your photos!! You did get some great shots!! :)

laura said...

Fun layout. Love it has multiple pics and the layout is very clean and easy to enjoy the pics.