Monday, April 2, 2012

Precious Remembrance {gdt spot}



Hello there! I am so excited to share with you my latest GDT spot with Precious Remembrance Shop. Today is the reveal of the two latest stamp set releases. I've had the pleasure of working with these two sets, and I have to say that they are wonderful!

I love the quality of these stamps. They are high quality photopolymer, made in USA. The shop does ship internationally. First class and priority mail are available for those who are outside the U.S.A. 

The fonts on both sets had me swooning. I am a big fan of stamps that use great fonts for their lettering. 


I'll be back on Thursday to share with you one of the cards that I made with the Calendar Stamp Set. Hope to see you back here for that! Until then, scoot on over to the Precious Remembrance Shop blog and see all of the wonderful things going on over there.

Thanks for stopping by here today! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute stamp sets. Congrats on your GDT spot.

Madeline said...

Love the calendar stamp!

Cori in W. Texas said...

Awesome stamp sets!!! Love ones that can be used over and over, for many different purposes.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Congrats on the GDT! Those stamps are super cute--cant wait to see what you create!

Diana Waite said...

Congrats on the GDT spot--LOOOVE the birthday stamps!!

Unknown said...

Cute Calendar stamp! Congrat on your spot. Please take a look at my blog and follow:http://prettyinpinkscrapping.blogspot.com/

Kathy Martin said...

Yay! Looking forward to guest designing with you! These stamps are so fun and I'm with you...love the handwritten fonts! :)