Thursday, April 12, 2012

Precious Remembrance {card}


Hello! Thanks for stopping by this Thursday to see another reveal using the Precious Remembrance Calendar stamp set. I used the "save the date." stamp again as well as the cute little heart stamp in the set. 


I don't know about you, but I just love the happy spring colors in this card. And the muted yellow woodgrain paper is a new favorite from Jillibean Soup's 6x6 paper pad. I wish I had 10 more sheets. 

Thanks for stopping to see my card today! 

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeeee the jar!

Tammy said...

Love your card! That jar stamp is just too cute.

D's Paper Studio said...

Very neat!

Madeline said...

So pretty! Love that you used the mason jar!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

LOVE this card-- i love the mason jar!!

Sherry C said...

Beautiful projects!

Anonymous said...

great use for the jar! Love it!

~Tammy~ said...

This is adorable! Love the button on the jar! Fun touch!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Beautiful card! I'm with you on the spring color pallet - love it :)

Diana Waite said...

that mason jar is just so cute! GREAt card!

Rebecca Keppel said...

So, so cute!