Sunday, April 1, 2012

Paper piecing with imaginisce


For the month of April, Imaginisce is challenging its blog readers to use paper and make a project using paper piecing. You can use die cutters, punches, hand cutting, anything to have fun with paper. Stop by the blog and play along this month!

I used the Kite Snag 'Em Stamp from the Hippity Hop collection and scraps from both Hippity Hop and Makin' Waves for the paper. The clouds are punched out of white card stock using a Fiskars punch.


I have to admit that I adore this card. I have it perched on a little easel in my craft room and it just makes me smile when I glance at it.

Thanks for stopping to see my card today. I hope everyone is having a great day!

9 comments:

Christina Collins said...

How adorable! Love the little kites.

Margie Higuchi said...

Hi, Diana! LOVE this card - cute, adorable and SPRING~Y!!! One of my favorite thing is PPing a stamp image :)

Madeline said...

Lovely card! Those kites are adorable!

Rebecca Keppel said...

those little kits are SO cute!

Diana Waite said...

Cute kite card--love the whimsical feel!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

You always make the most adorable cards and this is no exception! I love how you stamped onto the patterned paper to make the colorful kites :)

Elizabeth Cooper said...

Oh, I love, love, love this card! Your paper piecing is wonderful, and that sentiment is so cute at the bottom!

Teka Cochonneau said...

Beautiful card!

Busygirl said...

Great card!

You mean... Paper piecing right? Haha!