This week Imaginisce is partnering with 3L Scrapbook Adhesives to bring you co-branded projects. I have to admit that I hadn't used most of the Scrapbook Adhesives products before, and now I love them!
For this project I used:
• 1 Wooden block
• Sole Sisters Sole Mates 12x12 paper
• Happy Harvest Die Cut cardstock pieces
• Happy Harvest Canvas stickers
• Imaginisce Roly Rosies
• Imaginisce Petal Roller
• Scrapbook Adhesives 81' Crafty Power Tape, E-Z squares, Thin 3D foam squares,
• White self-adhesive photo corners
• Alpha stickers
This idea for this sign is that you would hang it in a baby's room, or even on the door knob if you wanted to use it for a "baby sleeping" sign. For someone doing a woodland animals theme, how perfect would this be?!
I hope you'll have a free moment to stop by the Imaginisce and 3L blogs this week to see what we've all been up to. I've seen some of the Imaginisce girls' work and wow, it is amazing what those girls can do with just paper and adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by — I really appreciate it!