Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthday wishes {card}


Hi there! I hope you're having a fantastic week so far. It is winter break week here, so I was lucky enough to have some time off from work to be with Nate. And, of course, we took a chance to get crafty. 

I made this card using the Scrapbook Circle Be Amazing Add-On Kit for February. It has the 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye. For making cards, there is nothing better than a great pad of 6x6 paper! 


I also used the Frosted Designs Card Sketch #12. I wasn't so sure about this sketch at first, but in the end, I really liked the way the card turned out. I think I may have to use it again.

Thanks for stopping by to see my card!

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the pennants!

soapHOUSEmama said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Heather said...

I love how it turned out! So gorgeous!

Erica said...

very cute. i love this sketch and its kind of a go-to for me.

Fifty-two pairs in 2010 said...

So nice!

whoistracy said...

Cute! What a great layout, love the little banners hanging down like that.

Jennifer Joanne said...

love it & love the MME!

Amy said...

super cute and I love the colors! Enjoy your winter break....I wish I had one but the next break for teacher's here is Spring break....2 months away!

Diana Waite said...

this is just GREAT! Love the clean lines!

~amy~ said...

Wonderful!!!

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous card, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

Rebecca said...

what a simply wonderful card!

Angela said...

Fabulous and funky!! Love love love it!! Thanks for joining in and sharing at frosted designs this week xx

Sunny79 said...

very elegant card !

Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, Marina.

jennaroo said...

So stinkin cute!!!! Congrats on top 3, thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!