Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Floral and lace and Leah!


When the Clean & Simple challenge site asked us to make cards using our label dies, I was over-the-moon excited about that. I find it tough NOT to use them! I am way addicted to my Big Shot and Nesties.


No real big explanation for this card, which I guess is the appeal and allure to the Clean & Simple premise, right?!

And I gotta share what was the highlight of my week. The fabulous Miss Leah was driving though my area, and she was nice enough to stop in her travels and have lunch with me on Monday. It was such a neat feeling to meet someone you feel you already know. KWIM? I really wish I'd had more than an hour to sit and chat with her.

Thanks again, Leah, for stopping during your trip. It was so nice to meet you in person!!


Have a great day today! And thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*still jealous you met Leah*.. *but I will get over it ... ohhhhhh someday!* lol lol lol... I loveeeeeeeeeee the card!! GORGEOUS papers and loving the pin and ribbon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

my4blessings said...

Very pretty card! I love my Big Shot too! It is so neat to meet someone with like interests.

Renee Lamb said...

Hey sweetie! I'd love to pass through and have lunch sometime! maybe one of these days - great picture of you two! Love the card! It's simply beautiful and I love that die shape!

Lea said...

Beautiful card! Great die cut and love that black lacey look in the background!!!

Unknown said...

I'm with Julie... though it may take me longer to get over it! ;) If I fly over and then drive up for lunch can I get more props? lol I think your lace creation is divine! :) Lotsa texture!

EverydayMe said...

wonderful card!!! Love the lacy look!
{{hugs}} Michelle