Saturday, January 2, 2010

win some copic markers

It's time for another second chance challenge at Sketchy Thursdays. Mostly because we love to give things away and having only one challenge a week isn't as fun as having two! This challenge is 100% compliments of Heidi. She even got her first sketch made for this ... I am one proud mama!!!

Here's that great sketch she took a stab at.


And I had fun making my sample inspiration for this. I am still in a Valentine's Day mood apparently.


Here's what you have a chance at winning! Remember, we draw winners randomly, so don't fret, ANYONE can win as long as you play. All it takes is an entry that looks like the sketch to get you entered to win these markers. And it doesn't HAVE to be a card, it can be a layout, too.

Copic Ciao - Set 8 Manga Primary Kit Marker + 1 Multiliner Pen


All you need to do to be entered in the drawing for these babies is link up your card or layout to the comments HERE on this post by 11:59 p.m. (EST) on 1/12. The winner will be chosen by random drawing 1/13.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

wow great job Heidi!!!I love your card Diana...I would love to own some copics sooo maybe after work today I can get going on this!!!
hugs
Brenda

heidi said...

Thanks mom! :oD I soooo love your card. Who makes that adorable Eiffel Tower stamp?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love love love that card diana!!!! and eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I can play along this time and try and win those yummy markers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)