Monday, June 29, 2009

my layout for sketchy thursdays





Happy Monday! Here is my sample layout that goes with this week's SKETCHY THURSDAYS challenge. This page is from last summer. This may be the first time I've posted a LO with my darling husband in a picture. I take so many pictures of just Nate that it's tough to remember to get my husband or myself in them, too.

This week's sketch can be seen in the right sidebar, as well as direction on how to submit your entry. Love to see some new faces this week! A great prize from Pink Owl Paperie will be sent to the weekly drawing winner.


Supplies: Cosmo Cricket (pp), Hambly (transparency), Fancy Pants (felt), Chatterbox (epoxy stars and the star buttons), Making Memories (sticker letters), American Crafts (Thickers and Flair)


4 comments:

Jenn said...

love the cluster of stars!

Pink Owl Paperie said...

Great Layout! I love all those sunny yellows!

Lydia said...

Super cute Layout love that paper and I love what you did with the ribbon.

Brenda said...

WOW this is sooo AWESOME!! Love how you did the title and the acetate under you photos!!!
hugs
Brenda