Monday, June 15, 2009

all aboard!



Hello! Today I am posting my layout for SKETCHY THURSDAYS this week using the below sketch. Remember to attach your LO to last Thursday's comments section (or this one, I'll find it either way) to be eligible to win this week. The winner gets sent some scrappy blog candy (I know Mo liked getting hers last week, thanks for the post on your blog, Mo!)

Supplies: Bo Bunny pp, Tim Holtz tickets, AC Remarks letter stickers (brown), Pink Paislee letter stickers (white), Kaiser Craft rub ons, Colorbok chipboard, twine

Hope to see more people participating as well as those of you who have been playing. I love seeing what you come up with!


Thanks for reading, and I hope you all are having a great Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sketch and I LOVE your example! Great title work and pics.

nancyjones said...

very cute page.