Wednesday, June 24, 2009

meet Jennifer!

Jennifer runs the Half Full Martini blog and makes wonderful journaling spots and tags that she sells at her shop on Etsy.

I asked Jennifer a few questions and here's her story:
I am from Memphis, TN.
and started paper crafting when I was a kid. I have always loved creating, especially with paper. I could spend hours on my computer designing new paper goodies.

I really got serious about selling my items about two years ago. I was creating pieces for friends and friends of friends, so I decided to expand my horizons and open up my Etsy shop.

I was working full time then so I didn't get to spend a huge amount of time on it, plus the birth of our second child left little time to create. I quit my job of 14 years last year to be a stay at home mom.

I also have a monogramming business that keeps me busy as well. I like combining both monogramming, sewing and my paper crafting to see what I can come up with.


Thanks, Jennifer, for sharing! Everyone, check out her shops. Here are some of the items in her store that I think are just darling.



Jennifer has graciously donated a cute prize pack of her scrappy goodness for the winner of this week's sketchy challenge. So get your entries in! The sketch is on the right sidebar. E-mail your page or card to me at dianadesigns@rochester.rr.com or post a link to your creation in the comments section today.

Thanks all, and thanks again, Jennifer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your store Jennifer! I saved it to my favorites and will peek when I get a chance later! Diana, I hope I get a chance to whip out something for the sketch challenge!

Brittney said...

I've made it (just in time!). Here's my LO for this week's sketch =)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_avFPDHaMb9s/SkLYRBsVh0I/AAAAAAAAANA/Oi95aVW-qlg/s1600-h/onaboat.JPG

audrey neal said...

her products are super cute -- and she's near me! (we're actually going to memphis to see grandparents this weekend!)

thanks for the link -- and I'm enjoying your blog, glad I came across it!