Tuesday, April 21, 2009

get out that chipboard!

Chipboard belongs everywhere! (Can you tell I love it?!) This is a card that I made for my brother and his wife congratulating them on their new home.



Chipboard lettering and embellies are popular right now for scrapbooking. And in making cards, chipboard can add some terrific 3-D pizazz!

With this card, I used a Maya Road chipboard house and attached it with a safety pin to a ribbon. A paper piercer was used to make the hole in the chipboard. The lettering was from some old Miss Elizabeth lettering chipboard I had laying around. A rub on heart finishes the look.

If you are wondering about the wonderfully shiny green cardstock I used: DCWV Latte Cardstock Stack. It's turned out to be a very versatile stack for card making.


No comments: