Monday, February 3, 2014

Math Night PL {scrapbook circle}


Have you seen the Hello Today February kit from Scrapbook Circle? It is gorgeous! Lovely aqua, green, yellow and pink tones throughout the kit. The moment this kit landed on my doorstep, I got to work creating. 

Here is one of the two Project Life pages I made with this kit. I loved the soft green and aqua tones so much, I just had to use them first. 


The exclusive Scrapbook Circle Love Bubble Stamp is one of my favorite stamps. It is so versatile and the size is perfect for 3x4 cards in your pocket pages.


I made a custom "family math night" 4x6 card on my Cameo. It served as a title for the whole page and gave me a good spot to list some of the events from the evening.


Thanks for stopping to see my pocket page! 

If you are interested in this or any kit from Scrapbook Circle, remember to use my code (DIANAF20OFF) for 20% off your purchase. 


3 comments:

Dictionary said...

That kit looks yummy. Love what you did with it.

Amanda said...

Love the kit and what you did with it. I want those heart stickers!

Anonymous said...

Wow, math night sounds like an awesome idea! I like how you used a divided page protector to document the fun your son had.

~Natalie (QSOgirl)